Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009



After 9 years, you still give me reasons to fall in love with you all over again...

  1. when I see you feeding the stray animals at the kopitiam
  2. when I watch you make my very old grandmother laugh even though you struggle trying to speak cantonese to her
  3. when I wake up and find you sleeping and hugging me
  4. when you say you want boys but suddenly one day say you want to name our daughter Hannah if we have one
  5. when I watch the 27 year old Yin How happily playing games in the arcade center reminding me of the 18 year old Yin How
  6. when you suddenly excitedly say you want to bring me to a new place to eat but refuse to tell me where
  7. when you are shirtless and busy mopping the floor (ooo la la...)
  8. when you bear with me when drag you around the shopping mall looking for a pair of shorts... twice...
  9. when we are on the bed deep in conservation not realizing the sun has set and we are in the dark
Happy 9th Anniversary.


0 comments: