Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally the finals

American Idol results are out. I’m dying to know who won but I want to find out when I watch the finals tonight. Somebody already sent me a link to who won which has triggered my curiosity even more. Every year I always try to avoid finding out who wins but fail.

First I have to avoid going to any website like MSN, Yahoo, etc which would publish the news.

Then I have to go through a whole session of Yin How gleefully threatening to tell me who won knowing whether well I don’t want to know.

And after going successfully going through all that, I always fail at the last stage when I’m driving home and the radio DJ starts shouting out congratulations to the winner, leaving me cursing. Today, I’m going to switch to a Chinese station. I doubt they care about American Idol and even if they do, I won't be understand a word they say. ;)


I absolutely LOVE this season of Amercian Idol. I even considered taking a day off to watch the finals live but one thought of my list of To-Do’s at work made that thought disappear immediately.

I so want Kris to win (after Danny got voted out, I switched my loyalty to Kris). But everybody loves Adam, so I’m guessing he’s going to win?

Whatever it is, don't tell me. I want to enjoy the anticipation when watching the finals tonight. :)

**Update** - I'm so happy Kris won!!~~~~~~~ :)

3 comments:

Tan Shu-Yin said...

Oi...how come u blurted out the results in ur last sentence '
**Update** - I'm so happy Kris won!!~~~~~~~ :)'

we poor ppl without astro wont be able to watch the show til tomorrow ok? 8TV is 1 day late wan mah...

@#$$%^^&&**((O(!@#@$%^&

:)

jeanne said...

Haha... You made it!
I wanted to tell you sooooooo much in the email today =P

Kris is sweet, love him.

Mindy said...

LOL... i forgot that 8tv shows it one day later... Sorry ha... next year I'll remember... hahaha...

Yes, Kris is the most humble American Idol ever. Can't wait to hear great songs from him soon...

And I still love Danny.

:)