Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sometimes I just stop and realize... I have the best hubby in the world

For the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've been working late everyday. And everyday for the past 2 or 3 weeks, hubby came home from work and cooked dinner for me even when he was sick for a few days this week.

Cooking his "famous" char bee hoon

Also, I was out most of this weekend. Hubby cleaned the home himself and bathed the two doggies.

Thank you so much ha.....

P/S - I read a newpaper article that most woman get attracted to their husbands when they help with the housework [click]. So guys, if you're looking for a way to get lucky with your wife, you know what to do la (better still, when you mop the floor, do it without your shirt on) ...

;)

3 comments:

Soo Huey said...

hey mindy, saw your twitt thoughts...

the 1st stage after drinking alcohol is feeling awake. of coz some people have so low tolerance that the awake stage is only 1 second n they move immediately to feeling sleepy. but if alcohol keeps u awake n u dont want to stay awake, then drink a bit more because it sounds like u can take it. drink enough so that u can go to sleep, but can still walk in a straight line. ;)

Mindy said...

I think he's squeezing lime on top of the beehoon.

Hahaha... of course I let him finish mopping the floor. That's more important. ;)

And regarding drinking, I would have to drink a lot before I can reach that stage when it will knock me out. That only happen once before.

Pig said...

"do it without your shirt on"...

....but leave the pants on though :P Hehehe.. U're so lucky!