Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

I bumped into....

I went to Queensbay for lunch and guess who I bumped into?

Mun Yi!~~

For a moment I was stunned and confused wondering when Mun Yi changed her job to become a credit card seller. Took me some time to realize that she was there promoting her dad's e-learning site.

For RM50 a year, you get to go online to answer primary and secondary school questions. It auto-marks and explains the answers given. It emails you the scores and records the scores of all the past tests you took.

If you go to Queensbay, go and give her your support ya. But unless you're a primary or secondary school kid or have kids of your own, or you suddenly have this need to prove that you are still capable of answering primary and secondary school questions, you can't really enroll in her programme. ;)

I tried a Form 1 Science Quiz...
http://www.mygir.com/icd/ICD(Flash)/ASP/User/main.asp
And didn't do so well. Hehehe.... But in my defense, I wasn't really trying very hard when I answered the questions (though if I was trying very hard, I'm not sure whether I would have done any better).

Mun Yi and her team will be at Queensbay opposite the JJ foodcourt today until Sunday. And when I say her team, I really mean her team as in she interviews them, hires them and leads them. So cool huh...

Have a good weekend!~~ Unfortunately I'm going to have to spend it finishing a paper. Makes me feel like I'm back in college rushing to pass up an assignment. Sob!

2 comments:

chiaoju said...

i don't know why but as soon as i read the part where u attempted on the F1 Science quiz, "are u smarter than a 5th grader" theme song suddenly just played in my head. haha..

Genny said...

i suddenly rememberd tat i haven't been reading ur blog for so many weeks cos of camp.. lots to catch up! =) haha, maybe we've all been watching "are u smarter than a 5th grader" too much... nowadays i always feel the need to prove my intelligence to lil kiddies.. especially with all the canggih-er stuff they're now learning in primary school.. =p