Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Music which inspires

I'm into a lot of things. I love beautiful photographs, art, music... anything inspiring which can touch something deep within. So when I entered the blogging world, I found so many things that I love.

I found this from somebody's blog. It's one of the most beautiful music arrangements I heard. It made the original songs sound so much nicer. And I love Jon Schmidt's music. I used one of his songs in my wedding slideshow and the song made the story in the slideshow seem so much beautiful. :)

Enjoy the video below. Use the song below in a slideshow of your most cherish photos and there will be magic.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

LOL... you keep asking me this question whenever I tell you what inspires me.. so from, photographer, to wedding planner and now musician? How nice if I could be all... hehehehe...

I actually took music lessons when I was young, but didn't continue. So I doubt I'll ever take up music again.

I think I do not have any talent to inspire. I only get inspired by others. ;)

jeanne said...

Hahaha... that's because it's more FUN to do thing which you friend is doing it too. C'mon Mindy, let's play guitar~

*saja mahu kacau you*

BTW, I am thinking, will you get inspired by this site?
coxamazingdays.blogspot.com

=P

Anonymous said...

the coldplay part is soooo much better

these guys look like nasa scientists (aka damn cool)

- weichun

Mindy said...

Hehe, WY, you play your guitar, and I'll clap my hand along to the music, ok? :)

And nice blog, pretty children. :)