Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Short is life

Sometimes we think we have all the time in the world so we keep postponing the stuff we should be doing with our love ones, ignoring the guilt of not doing it today by saying we will do it tomorrow.

Until one day we turn around and they are gone forever. And at that moment the realization which comes too late come crashing down along with of the regrets of yesterday.


If I knew there isn't much time left I would

  1. Tell my hubby that he's the greatest hubby in the world and that he continues to amaze me with his patience and kindness towards everybody. I learn to be a better person from him and if I could just be half the kind person he is, I would be happy.
  2. Tell my sister that she's a strong person with a good heart, just that she has to believe in herself.
  3. Tell my childhood friends that finding friends who grew up with me and shared the happiest and saddest moments in life together along the way are truly a treasure
  4. Tell my boss that he's a great boss for putting up with me ;)
  5. Probably go to Disneyland and spend all my money in the "happiest place on the earth".

There, I said what I needed to say. Once less regret of yesterday. :)

2 comments:

chiaoju said...

i have mentioned in my blog that we humans are pathetic enough to somehow only know how to learn the lesson of appreciation through losing. Beats me why we behave that way (me included that is) but somehow we do.

but the fact that u know life is short is far better than a lot of ppl out there who still thinks they have all the time in the world.

the one thing i try to tell myself everyday -- to never live my life with any regrets. stupid decisions made yes, but no regrets.

=) have a good weekend! =)

Elly said...

I cannot believe Micheal Jackson has passed away and he died with 400 millions of debt. This people are so rich and yet they still owe. I guess human always take things for granted such as those developer keep on cutting our trees and beautiful hills that is important to our living.