Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A little sharing

After doing some sharing with WY, I'm in my sharing mood.

If you don't know about this site, check out FML. It stands for Fuck My Life where all sorts of people write in what happened to them and some entries are really funny.

Eg.
Today I was taking a picture with my friend who has a camera which can pick out a certain color and only have that color show up in the picture. She chose yellow because of the yellow on my dress, and when she showed me the picture the sash wasn't the only yellow thing-my teeth showed up too. FML

Today, while laying out, I kept feeling something misty, like a spray bottle. Curious as to what it was since it kept coming, I looked up, only to see the painters were peeing over the side of the house, and the heavy breeze was turning their piss into a refreshing mist for me. FML

Today, I went to a barbecue and noticed a girl that I had be interested in. When I walked up to ask how she was doing I noticed she had some BBQ sauce on her face. Jokingly I licked my thumb and reach to remove it. It turned out to be a scab from a pimple she had popped earlier. FML


Today, I was putting on cream and my son asked what it was for. I told him it was to keep the wrinkles away. He looked at me closely and replied, "I don't think it's working." FML


Today, I was eating a sandwich on my bed. I felt something wet on my leg and assumed a tomato had fallen off my sandwich. Without looking I popped it in my mouth, WRONG, it was a hairball my cat had thrown up. FML


Also, if you are a twitter user, you really have got to use TwitterFox. It will save you the hassle of going to the twitter website to update your status. And you get to receive twitter updates almost instantly. It fits nicely at the corner on your FireFox browser as a small little symbol and when you click on it, it looks like the below. It's a really cool tool to have. :)

1 comments:

Pig said...

I <3 FML! read it especially on days that i'm super depressed. Somehow..it makes me feel so much less shitty... But I still feel for those entries..