Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome, little one

Hello, little U-Shern. Welcome to this world.


I went over to visit the happy but tired mother. When I reached there, I was lucky enough to see the nurse pushing U-Shern out from the room back to the nursery but couldn't take out my camera fast enough. Little U-Shern is actually quite a big baby boy. :)


The happy new father wanted to make the tired new mother happy by buying instant noodles for her but ended up getting scolded that instant noodles are not exactly the best thing for a recovering mother to be eating right now... hehehehe...


Congratulations Shu-Yin and Peter!~~ I can't believe my childhood friend has a child of her own. I can't wait to carry U-Shern one day. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to visit her today, saw the instant noodle there, had this tot in my mind "hmmm must be for Peter just in case he gets hungry" Eventually i found out it was actually for Shu-Yin...hehehe

Chin Peng

Mun Yi said...

Only saw U-Shern's pix. :( Didn't get to see him live. :( But from the photos, you just feel like pinching his cheeks la. He's so CUTE...
:)

Mindy said...

Hehe, I was there when Peter just bought the instant noodes... kena scolding from Shu-Yin ;)

Mindy said...

You are not fat la.... you just look very tired that day.

Hopefully U-Shern gets better. I can't wait to see him again.