Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's challenge

See... *blink*, *blink*, *blink* and it's Friday already... not that I'm complaining about it. :)

The challenge for today -> to arrive for dinner later at 7pm SHARP.

I am DETERMINE not to be late. I have realize that making other people wait shows that I don't value and respect their time and I feel bad. Bad bad bad thing to do.

I know Mun Yi is skeptical that I'll be on time, but I shall prove you all wrong! Yes, I will!!~~

At least I hope so….

;)

But if I am late, please remember I'm coming from Bayan Lepas through the Friday jam all the way to the other end of the island ya...


**Update**
I managed to reach on TIME. I left a little later than I should because Yin How's family dropped by for a surprise visit. So already a little late, I was forced to take the scary Vale of Tempe road(which I have driven there only once myself when I was desperately late for Shu-Yin wedding). Parked my car, and ran like crazy to the restaurant.

I arrived at 7:01pm with my hair messy. I'm so proud of myself. :)

4 comments:

Soo Huey said...

sorry to put so much pressure on you by changing dinner time...

Mindy said...

Soo Huey, you could have picked whatever time to meet up and the old Mindy would have been late. But the new Mindy is determine to change that. ;)

I'm also wondering whether SHuey will be late... cos I know she's just like me as well... hehehe...

And Peky, please concentrate on getting better. Your twitter updates about your fever is alarming!~ :P

Soo Huey said...

Mindy, you're not like me lah... At least I hope you're not, because I'm usually VERY LATE and ALWAYS LATE!

I was late today....... I ended up picking Mun Yi at 6.40pm and getting to Ananda at 7pm. :$

Mindy said...

I arrived the last, but I arrived at 7pm as promised. Soo Huey was supposed to be there by 6.45pm, but also arrived at 7pm.

So in the end, nobody had to wait for anybody. :)