Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random pics

As promised, these are the photos we took during our dim sum outing.

This was during the first dim sum breakfast Soma, Mun and I had together a few months back. Mun got excited and took too many dim sums and paid the price later...

Went for breakfast again and this time she wisen up a little and controlled herself (but that also was because she just had dim sum for breakfast the day before so she wasn't so excited anymore seeing all the dim sums...). We ordered Jasmine tea, so Jasmine you were there with us. :)




I had dim sum for breakfast with Yin How this morning. Unlike Mun, we made sure we ate moderately and didn't take too many... ;)


More random photos... since I'm in my photo uploading mood.. The dogs which are not allowed on the sofa are sleeping happily on the sofa.


The fishes in the fishpond at our condo which Yin How and I feed before we walk to tesco for grocery shopping. The fish below is my most favourite-est fish, so it gets more food from us. :) I named it Fei Fei.

All our plants died during the 2 weeks recovery period after my surgery, so we got new ones... this time a chilli plant we bought and the other is lemon grass (serai) which we stole from somewhere. ;)
I reckon the plants will die in another 2 weeks time. :P

Okie, going off to cook dinner now. What's on the menu today? Tandoori chicken and sai yong chai soup~

6 comments:

Jasmine said...

Jasmine tea... I'm so touched. Now I miss u guys more. :( How come no pics of Som and you, Min?

And Mun, I think u like food but not so much of a big eater. Does tat make u happy? :)

Mindy said...

There, added a photo of Soma... I didn't take any photos because my eyes were super tiny on that day :P

Mun Yi said...

Jas: Haha, you are right. I love yummy food too much to see them go bad because other people don't order them.

But seriously I really need to eat less. I'm not getting younger and my metabolism rate will slow down one day.

Although I do wish upon a few stars that my metabolism rate will increase as I age. *Praying very hard*

>_<

Mindy said...

Haha... you can pray all you want and it wouldn't happen. Just gotta accept that we are getting older. ;)

Pig said...

2 out of the dimsum pictures were taken at Tai Tong! :D

Mindy said...

Wah... you can recognize the place... Actually only the first picture was taken at Tai Tong. The 2nd and 3rd was at the dimsum place along Rope Walk (can't remember the name of the place).