Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Attacked by rashes

Last night's head to toe body scrub was heavenly. Had to teach hubby how to wash a girl's hair. It felt good to be clean again. :)

But at night I realized I was having an allergic reaction to something. There were red rashes spreading on my arms, legs and body. They were itchy and painful. I was so uncomfortable, I went to bed early.

At night, I kept waking up. I could feel the rashes spreading up to my face. Felt my cheeks burning like I had sunburn. And the rashes all over my body felt prickly, like the feeling you get when having pins and needles.

I'm currently covered in calamine lotion. Rashes are slowly going away. Though my butt is still itchy. Maybe there's why I can't sit still. :P Though it's making my wound bleed a little. :(

0 comments: