Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Handphone finally reached it's end :(

My poor handphone is finally reaching the last few days of it's life. Sparkle kicked it of the sofa and the clip that holds the battery to the handphone broke. It's been one week since my handphone looks like this.

The battery expanded in the middle so it sticks out. Sometimes when the phone rings and I pick it up, the battery falls off. Or sometimes, since my phone is the flip type, I accidentally flip the battery out instead.


It was getting too pathetic. I was even considering using sticky tape to hold it together but battery was too fat.

As stubborn as I was I finally decided to get a new handphone. And the new baby is so beau-ti-ful!~~ Shu-Yin and Mun Yi will no longer be making fun of it. :P

Only thing now is I've got no excuse for not picking up my handphone anymore.

3 comments:

Genny said...

waaa post pics of ur new baby phone on the blog! faster faster! =D finally mindy's phone is the most canggih in the family =D

Genny said...

Lol, i wonder how many handphones the dogs owe us already. Russell chewed up two of my handphones and Sparkle murdered your sakit tenat handphone.. lol.. REMEMBER TO KEEP UR NEW PHONE SAFE FROM RUSSELL THE HANDPHONE SLAYER!! =p hehe

Mindy said...

Ya... now I'm extra paranoid with what Russell is up to all the time. He has already inspected the phone when i first brought it home. Making sure he has no chance of getting his drooly mouth on it.