Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

My morning addition

The beverage making machine is not working. SOB! For a while I panic a little. How was I supposed to function in the morning without my cup of Milo? Then I thought, silly girl, there are other beverage making machines in the building. I needed my cup of Milo and I needed it bad. If I were hungry enough, I would even walk to the 3rd building to get my Milo.

Took my cup to the second floor to get my Milo. Felt strange though, as if I was stealing Milo from another department. I found myself hurrying away with my “stolen” Milo back to the first floor. I got my cup of Milo, I’m happy.

Hopefully they’ll fix the machine soon. Or not I’ll be going up to the 2nd floor every morning “stealing” Milo. 0.o

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Hehe... I would go to B3 to visit you ah.. just that you never asked me so I never went over :P