Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bored on a Saturday morning

Home alone on a Saturday morning. The hubby went off to play paintball with his colleagues. He doesn't have old clothes, so he wore his favourite black shorts. I told him to change because the fluorescent yellow paint might look obvious on black, but he boast that he would come back without getting hit by a single paintball. Let's see la...

This week was a busy week. Busy at work, busy at home. Was excited about Tubey so I was surfing the net at lot about it when I was home. At work, I carried Tubey everywhere I went. At least I did that until somebody pointed out that I was flashing Tubey around and suddenly there was a group of people crowding around Tubey. So paiseh... I didn't bring Tubey along to the next meeting. :)

I'm bored... waiting for lunch...

1 comments:

Genny said...

aaa! u removed me from the email list, didn't you! *accusing stare* =p eh, if you didn't bring Tubey to meeting, then where did u put him/her? is it a girl or a boy? =p