Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

CLK needs a bath... badly...

I need to wash my car. It's unbearable dirty, dirtier than it's usual dirtyness, dirty at it's dirtiest. Friends take one look at my car and turn to me with a sour face, "Mindy, your car is dirty".

Usually I'll wait for the rain to wash my car but it's been so long since it last rained, so imagine how bad my no-longer-cute little kelisa looks like now. And it doesn't help that birds like to target blue kelisas to drop down their goodies.

I was gonna wash my car before CNY but they increased the price of the car wash from RM4 to RM5. Why should I pay an extra dollar just because it's CNY? It's not about the money but I just hate it when people take advantage of festivals as an excuse to increase prices.

Anyway, I'm going to wash my kelisa tomorrow. AND I'm gonna wash it myself. At least I like to think that I will. I hope I will. I believe I will.

On second thought, maybe I won't.

0 comments: