Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moi and more moi

Since last week Sunday, all I ate was moi if not nothing at all. The only good that could come out of this is wondering how much weight I loss.

I only lost 2kg... cheh...

Doctor didn't say what I can eat or what I cannot eat. So this means I can eat anything right? Genny says that's truth by omission. Tried to convince hubby and Genny whenever I stare at the bowl of moi in front of me. Moi, moi, moi... I'm sick of it.

Then this morning when I woke up... they bought me real food at last, McDonald's Chicken McMuffin set. Wahahaha... I'm happy. :)

4 comments:

Tan Shu-Yin said...

haha. u juz told me yesterday that u dont mind eating moi!

Mindy said...

I already ate lots of chicken. For my first meal at the hospital, they gave me chicken moi. Then that day, after the Chicken McMuffin for breakfast, I ate chicken sandwich from Subway for lunch and KFC for dinner. I kind of overdid it huh :P

Mindy said...

Haha, you are the 2nd person who told me that. And I never knew that I wasn't suppose to run and jump after a meal. I only heard of it after the surgery. Blur huh :P

Soo Huey said...

there are many taboos n practices that don't make sense. i'm not one to believe in them either (occupational hazard, you see)... but there are ones i've noticed an effect and can reason. ;)