Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

CLK is happy and clean

I got out of bed earlier this morning because I wanted to wash my car. Yin How stared at me in disbelief as I gathered the stuff necesary to wash my car. And I looked at him shaking my head at how lazy he was for not following me down.

I went down feeling so proud of myself for actually making the effort to wash my car myself. I was already thinking, I'm going to post it in my blog that the hardworking Mindy washed her own car.

5 minutes later, I was back at home. The car wash bay has no shelter. No way am I going to wash my car in the freaking hot sun. Yin How had a great time laughing at me.

Anyway, I paid RM2 to wash my car. So worth it. CLK is pretty again. Almost as if I'm driving a newer car.

I must sound so pathetic talking about washing my car while most people are talking about their Valentine's day. Yin How and I don't have to go out for an over-priced dinner to prove our love to each other on a day which has no meaning to us. There are lots of anti-Valentine's day blogs out there so I don't need to add more to it.

Despite that, he still left an Valentine's day card in the kitchen for me to find while I was cooking which make me giggle like a teenager. :)

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Yup, it's at the Datuk Keramat Rd.